Vendor Business Manager
The NextGen Group is recruiting a Vendor Business Manager for one of its key vendors Palo Alto Networks (PANW). The PANW Business Manager will be part of the NextGen team for its Irish Market while liaising with the Palo Alto Networks team as required and with a goal of developing Palo Alto Networks channel partners. The role will focus on delivering measurable results including increased revenue, market share and mind share with the partner sales and management teams, along with their customers.
- Work within The NextGen Team and contribute to the Palo Alto Networks channel business plan.
- Hold regular business planning sessions with channel partners.
- Ensure channel complies to Partner Program accreditation levels.
- Set and measure strong but achievable goals.
- Balance short term initiatives with longer term development.
- Enable channel sales and pre-sales people to become successful with Palo Alto Networks.
- Take initiatives to build a channel community of committed and knowledgeable channel sales.
- Be able to demonstrate a track record of success in acquiring and developing Channel partners.
- 2-5 years of channel development experience.
- Tangible track record of building channel business successfully in a fast-growing environment.
- Key relationships built at numerous VAR’s and large systems integrators is a plus.
- Traveling within Ireland is required, with some trips within Europe and the US.
- Focussed. Business minded. Able to prioritise.
About the company
The NextGen Group was formed in Dublin in 2009 to create an independent distribution pathway for disruptive technologies into Ireland’s enterprise landscape. NextGen is the place where disruptive technology vendors, reseller partners, and end-users meet. We understand the commercial and technology forces that unite our vendors, reseller partners and their end-users. We are uniquely positioned to enable them to come together to identify, assess, deploy and support disruptive technologies that offer transformational business impacts.
Palo Alto Networks® is the next-generation security company, who are leading a new era in cybersecurity by safely enabling all applications and preventing advanced threats from achieving their objectives for thousands of organisations around the world. They are the fastest growing security company in the market because of their deep expertise, commitment to innovation, and game-changing security platform focused on bringing an end to the era of breaches by uniquely integrating the Next-Generation Firewall, Advanced Endpoint Protection, and Threat Intelligence Cloud.
To apply email email@example.com